Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Tough Hobby

Hi guys, we meet again..
I think it is quite long I log in this blogger before..

Since this weekend I got a plan, I want to share with you some of my activities..

From that picture, can you quess what game it is? OK, that is what I'm planning this weekend with my members and my younger brother.
This is what we may call it, wall climbing or climbing rock. You may see it as an easy activity to do it, but trust me, it could killed your arm if you are a beginner.

I'm just an amateur. So the high levels for this wall climbing still not suit for me and my body. I need to train my body to be tough enough so I could climb higher than before.
This game you could attend at any place that serve the wall climbing such as Tasek Ayer Keroh.
There you could see the activities on water such as rolling in a ball on water, archery and others.
So, if you have more time and doesn't know what to do,lets try some of this activities..

Why I like such this activities? It is because, it could increases my body mobility, strength, make my physical stronger and relax my mind.

So, if  you brave enough with height, lets have this game..
:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment