Monday 21 October 2013

A Value Of Friendship.

Firstly, I want to say  a very good morning to our viewers...
Now is 3.43 a.m. Already close to dawn..
Friends, or anything that are not from my family and close to me, I very appriciate them..
Because of them, I feel the pain, I feel the happiness, joyful, and etc..
Many things have happened since last 3 years ago..
After the Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran examination, many from us had chose their way to success, to get their ambition, including me..
However, there is a few of my friends who didn't continues their study.. I'm pity about them, but we believe, we have our own ways to success..
Until now, we still contacting each others. With the development of communication in new technologies, we may chat in Whatsapp, Wechat or etc..


 Do you know that, eventhough we did not seeing each others like old ways, but we still can manage the activities as we planned..
Due of their cooperation, toleration, we have reach our goals.. "To Be Together No Matter What Happens".

One of my the oldest friends is Abdul Aziz Bin Abdul Razak whom stand at the right side..
We already be a close friends since year 2000.. 
Almost 13 years.. He is the one who always help me when I need..
Motivates me when I can't think of any solutions and others..
That's the real friendship, a friend when we happy and sad..
I hope that even after married, we still can be like the old times..
That is a value of friendships to me..


No comments:

Post a Comment